JVS accepts household donations. Donations are used to outfit the homes of our refugee clients. JVS provides items like bed frames, dressers, tables and chairs, couches and clothing for our refugees. Our warehouse is open for donation drop off’s Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. We offer pick up dates on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00.
If you would like to schedule a pick up please fill out this FORM Or contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 816-629-8920.
JVS is currently in need of:
- School uniforms (5T-12)
- Winter Jackets, gloves, hats and boots for all ages
JVS CANNOT accept:
- Large appliances (i.e. fridge, washing machine, dryer, air conditioning units…)
- Office furniture, including desks, desk chairs and file cabinets
- Exercise equipment
- Lighting fixtures, construction materials, tile
- Box TVs and monitors
- Sleeper sofas
- Patio furniture
- Damaged furniture or appliances
2516 W. Pennway, Kansas City, MO. 64108
- Drop off available at our Warehouse location on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Pick up offered on Tuesday and Thursday morning
- Calls will be returned by our warehouse team Tuesday and Wednesday mornings